AWS Certified Machine Learning-Specialty (ML-S)
An interactive Jupyter and colab notebook that prepares you to take the AWS Machine Learning Certification exam. This book is based on a Video by Pearson AWS Certified Machine Learning-Specialty (ML-S). This Jupyter book and video was created by Noah Gift.
You should use this interactive guide as a companion to the video. The topics covered in the video are:
- Lessson 1: AWS Machine Learning-Speciality (MLS)
- Lessson 2: Data Engineering for ML on AWS
- Lessson 3: Exploratory Data Analysis on AWS
- Lessson 4: Machine Learning Modeling on AWS
- Lessson 5: Operationalize Machine Learning on AWS
- Lessson 6: Create a Production Machine Learning Application
- Lessson 7: Case Studies
These notebooks and tutorials were produced by Pragmatic AI Labs. You can continue learning about these topics by:
- Buying a copy of Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning from Informit.
- Buying a copy of Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning from Amazon
- Watching 8+ Hour Video Series on Safari: Essential Machine Learning and AI with Python and Jupyter Notebook
- Reading online with Safari: Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning, First Edition
- Watching video Essential Machine Learning and AI with Python and Jupyter Notebook-Video-SafariOnline on Safari Books Online.
- Watching video AWS Certified Machine Learning-Speciality
- Watching learning path Essential Machine Learning and Pragmatic AI
- Purchasing video Essential Machine Learning and AI with Python and Jupyter Notebook- Purchase Video
- Register for an upcoming online training on Safari.
- Browsing Pragmatic AI Source Code
- Viewing more content at noahgift.com
- Viewing more content at Pragmatic AI Labs
- Viewing more content on the Pragmatic AI Labs YouTube Channel
- Reading content on Pragmatic AI Medium
- Hear more about the some of the topics covered in TWIML podcast